Monday, September 05, 2005

I must be insane

Weird little things bug me.


Like the security guard that shouts "good morning" at me every single morning as I'm driving through the gate farthest from him, while rolling up my window and blaring the stereo. I specifically turn the stereo up and do not make eye-contact with him. I don't know why but it bugs me that this guy seems to think that one of his primary responsibilities is to try to be the first person to say good morning to you as you enter the parking garage. Nutter! (him or me take your pick) I don't need him to say good morning to me or any other thing either. I don't know him, he don't know me. Can't he just sit in his little box and do his job without trying to foist his pleasantries on me?


Here's another one.


The trailer park queen that works at the local convenience store that keeps calling me sugar, honey and the like. I'm sure she does it to everybody and is not actually hitting on me or anything. However, if our positions were reversed and I called all the girls that came in similar names I'd probably receive complaints for being chauvinistic or something.


But, like I said, since nobody else seems to be bothered by such trivial matters I must be insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home