Friday, May 28, 2004

Happy Anniversary to us!

Yesterday was mine and Terri's 15th wedding anniversary. We spent the day together and went out to lunch at a nice sushi restaurant, then went out to dinner at a nice steak restaurant. I also bought her a nice gold necklace. We had a very nice time and Dee was a perfect angel the entire day.


There was one minor mishap yesterday. In our house, CDF stands for Catastrophic Diaper Failure and Dee had one last night. I took her in to get her changed into her pajamas and when I pulled off her shorts I could definately smell poop.When I turned her around I could see that poop was oozing out the back of the diaper! So, I did what any sane person would do... I called for backup. Terri held her while I cleaned up the mess. It took about a dozen wet wipes to get her clean and then another few for me and Terri.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home