Wednesday, May 12, 2004

So cute!

It was so cute! Last night, Dee was playing peek-a-boo with Terri. This was the first time she'd done it on her own. We'd played it with her on several occasions when we'd put a blanket over her face and then pull it away and yell, "peek-a-boo!" or "There's the baby" but this was the first time she did it on her own.


I had her sitting in my lap and there was a curtain within reach that Dee likes to play with. So when she got hold of it, I pulled it in front of her face and said "Where's Dee?" then pulled it away and said, "there's Dee!" Then Terri came in and we started playing it with her (still with me manipulating the curtain), then Dee started doing it on her own! She'd pull the curtain in front of her face and Terri would say, "Where's Dee?" Then Dee would pull the curtain away and Terri would say, "There's Dee!" and Dee would scream with delight and do it again. It was very cute! I wish my video camera had been charged up. I may try to get some video of her doing it tonight if she'll cooperate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home