Thursday, June 10, 2004

I've got no power

Well the power was out again this morning when I woke up. The frequency of our power outages is one of the main reasons I use a battery powered alarm clock.


What do we pay these people so much money for? We have so many power outages that I keep flashlights handy in nearly every room of the house.


We're looking at moving and once we're in the new house I'm going to go ahead with the solar power conversion project.


I've got it all worked out. I start with the solar water hear and solar powered attic fans. Then I build the "battery bunker." You've got to have an extra building for housing your batteries and power converters. Then I start adding solar panels. I'll add them in stages that way I don't have to shell out all this money at once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home