Monday, November 29, 2004

Referers

Every now and then I like to take a look at how people have found my page. PHPNuke has a nice little tool that logs referers. So, if you type in atheistcult into google and then click on my link when it comes up, PHPNuke will log "http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&q=atheistcult" for the referer. Anyway, here are some of the more interesting ways people have found my site:


Alternatives to sheetrock walls - Result #12 for this story.


lake stubblefield canoe - Result #7 for this story.


grandaddy longleg - Result #4 for this story.


portable sound dampening walls - Result #9 for this story.


spitting with a sippy cup - Result #52 for this story.


urinals for home instalation - Result #2 for this story. (because I mispelled installation)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home