Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Let's go ride "The Pope!"

I've taken a look at the people lined up to see the dead Pope at the Vatican. I must say that they don't appear to be mourners. In fact it looks more like they're standing in line for a ride at Disney World.


On another note:


Last night I was cooking dinner and Dee was sitting on the floor playing. Terri walks through and says to Dee,"Are you playing with Daddy's shoe strings, sweetheart?"

I looked over and noticed that Dee was in fact playing with a pair of Terri's shoes and that Terri had continued on past Dee into the den. So I called out to her, "actually those are your shoes." So Terri comes running back in and takes the shoes away from Dee and puts them up.

"So now I see how it is," I say, "when you thought they were my shoe strings she was undoing, you were happy to just walk on by, but if they're actually yours, you'll come back and take them away from her!"

She had a response, but frankly I don't really remember what it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home