Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Why do we care?

This post has been removed.


So I took a break yesterday and when I walked out to the breakroom I noticed about 30 people standing around watching the TV. Thinking that there might have been another terrorist attack, I ask what's going on. When I'm told that they're all standing around waiting for the Michael Jackson verdict (some as long as 30 minutes) I say, "You gotta be shitting me!" and head down the stairs. Every floor in our building has a TV in the break room near the stairs and every floor had gobs of people standing around waiting for the verdict!


This kind of shit makes me wonder if it's MY priorities that are completely out of whack because I don't give a flying shit about any of this crap that seems to capture the public's attention so completely.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home