Monday, August 02, 2004

Dee stuff and Books

Dee understands a lot more language than I was giving her credit for. She likes giving mommy and daddy hugs and kisses. And she's got a stuffed dolphin that makes chittering noises when you squeeze it. She was playing with it yesterday and I was on the floor with her. I asked her if she could give the dolphin a hug and she immediately curled herself around it and gave it a good tight squeeze. It was so cute!


She's also really babbling up a storm too. You can really tell that she's trying to communicate with us, but doesn't have the vocabulary to be able to articulate her thoughts yet.


Also spent some time packing up part of the master bedroom. We've got a ton of books. We packed up about 20 boxes of books from the study and about another 12 from the bedroom. There are still books in the living room and I'm pretty sure there are books in the garage and attic as well. I'm wondering if I can apply for some kind of tax-exempt status as a branch of the Fort Worth Library.


T-minus 16 days till we close on the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home