Monday, February 06, 2006

Another Year Older

Well, I've gone and done it. I've had another birthday. Now I'm one year closer to 40. By "one year closer" what I really mean is "one year away." Had fun, though. Went out to Cowtown Sushi and ate lots of Sushi, Sashimi and other stuff. Then we went and crawled around a bookstore for a while before heading home to relieve the baby sitter. Yes, gone are those wild hedonistic parties of yesteryear. Actually, come to think of it, that's pretty much been the excitement level of my birthday parties for many years.

I also went to the Texas Frightmare Weekend on Saturday where they screened American Nightmare and we did a reunion panel hosted by Joe Bob Briggs. It was fun. Lots of weirdos there, though. I felt right at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home